Bendalong Fishing May 2012

dogbox

Hi Raiders,

Went fishing down to Bendalong for a few day condions where excellant

Here a a few photos of the trip,

Great number of fish caught over the weekend and look forward to the trip in September

Dogbox

>>>>I have no idea why these photos are like this cam out like this>>>

post-19822-088160900 1337935781_thumb.jpg

post-19822-069165500 1337935883_thumb.jpg

post-19822-038265900 1337935994_thumb.jpg

Edited by dogbox

We fished arross the reefs in water less that 25 metres within the first 3km of the coast, the school sharks on the outer side of the reef. There where a number of sharks caught over the weekend.

This mako was a regular follower of our boat

post-19822-086059600 1337993367_thumb.jpg

post-19822-092526600 1337993446_thumb.jpg

I spoke with a few about the snapper and they tell me that the larger fish should be in on the 1/4 moon phaze,

i heard that you have had a few Kingfish arround this season, Divers reported some hoods at redhead right upaginst the rocks and we caught a few thumping squid over the weed beds near the ramp,

We are coming back down on the weekend of the 15th September for a social competition,

Maybe we should catch up

Dogbox

I spoke with a few about the snapper and they tell me that the larger fish should be in on the 1/4 moon phaze,

i heard that you have had a few Kingfish arround this season, Divers reported some hoods at redhead right upaginst the rocks and we caught a few thumping squid over the weed beds near the ramp,

We are coming back down on the weekend of the 15th September for a social competition,

Maybe we should catch up

Dogbox

For sure mate, sounds good

We fished arross the reefs in water less that 25 metres within the first 3km of the coast, the school sharks on the outer side of the reef. There where a number of sharks caught over the weekend.

This mako was a regular follower of our boat

Good catch mate. Curiosity may have got the cat but it also got the shark too! :biggrin2: