Outriggers Barcrusher

Nick1987k

Hey guys I've purchased a set of outriggers from Gary seriously stainless ! Awsome ! I'll be mounting the brackets over Weekn , jys need info on how to an wat to buy as in regards to the rigging . Never used them before

Nick

Barcrusher 610î‡

G'day Nick

If you want I can email you some pics of the riggers setup on our quinine 530 spirit. You will obviously have a lot more room to play with. What size poles did you go for? We have 12' relax poles and bases.

We also modified the tag line and have found It's a good setup for us as its easy to stash for travel and set up quickly. Pm your email if you're interested.

Cheers Leo

All sorted people install everything tommorow ! Drilled holes in gunnel ! Stainless backing plate with rubber matting to stop combustion of metals an electrolysis gel fir nut s an screws ! Also sikaflex ! Hoping to use them sat

Nick

Barcrusher 610î‡

• 3 months later...

All sorted people install everything tommorow ! Drilled holes in gunnel ! Stainless backing plate with rubber matting to stop combustion of metals an electrolysis gel fir nut s an screws ! Also sikaflex ! Hoping to use them sat

Nick

Barcrusher 610î‡

HI Nick and Leo, Any chance you guys could post a pic of your outrigger's setup on the boat? I'm in the process of getting some for my Stejcraft 5.8. Any images would be appreciated. I am looking at getting them from Gary at Seriously Stainless.

Thanks

Shane