New Purchase

PRED-ATOR

Hey Raiders,

Just purchased a property at Glenmore Park : ) probably not a big deal for some but Im 23 and this is a huge step for me.

This will probably mean no fishing for some time haha but im looking forward to getting to know the nepean river much better.

Does anyone live around this way? wouldnt mind having some new neighbours/friends : )

Cheers ,Stan

I spend 5 days a week looking out the office window at that river, if you're looking for a fishing buddy im always keen for a session after work lol. I went down yesterday and things seem to have slowed down though with the last stint of cold weather. Anyone else know what it's been like lately? I've been spending my weekends making some lures for next season so im a but clueless.

Thanks for all the kind words fellas,

I am already drawing up plans for a man cave lol. im really close to mulgoa reserve and i know theres a lake in there. has anyone fished it? i would assume it would have carp and eels?

Cheers

Well done, Stan - that is a big step for one so young!! If in the future, when you 'own' more than the bank does ........ it can be handy to use your mortgage to purchase a newer vehicle as well, as it is much cheaper than getting a separate loan either from a bank or a car or boat dealer!

If you have a spare room or two, you could always rent it out & put that rent money purely towards the mortgage as well as your own payment - remember that if you pay off, say, $1000+ extra a year, it reduces your loan greatly, both in actual interest paid and the length of the loan! biggrin2.gif So YOU win, not just the bank.

Looking forward to some Bass reports when the season reopens!! Maybe a kayak would be the go now???wink.gif

cheerio

Roberta

Thanks guys, Roberta trust me if it was up to me i would rent the whole place out and stay with mum haha but the missus cant wait to move out lol.

I was thinking about a kyak would be very economical do you have any suggestions?

Cheers, Stan