Going out to the harbour around mosman where is a good place?

Hey guys just wanted to know if any good fish are around in the harbour I'm going out tomorrow morning and just wanted to see if there was any spots to look out for? Please inbox me or jst post here thanks :)

Hi mate. The kings are probably slowing down now but there might be a few still hanging around... There's still plenty of good fishing. You have the ever faithful spit bridge fro Jews, Bream, Flathead and Salmon on prawns, livies and squid. Moorings of Balmoral for salmon, tailor and flathead on a mix of lures and bait. Entrance to Neutral bay for Bream, Tailor and the odd sambo on bait. Also the waters off clifton gardens. Just north of clifton is some really deep water. Try live baiting for jews, sambo's, big bream, flathead, snapper and John Dory. Just don't go in too close as there's a naval base near here...

Good luck!

Thanks heaps guys and by the way I have bought my first popper are they worth a try around there you think?

What sort of popper? Bream/Whiting popper? Salmon/Tailor/Kingie popper? If you see a school of fish on the surface and you have a suitable popper then definitely have a cast. If there's not surface action then don't worry about it..

Hi mate. The kings are probably slowing down now but there might be a few still hanging around... There's still plenty of good fishing. You have the ever faithful spit bridge fro Jews, Bream, Flathead and Salmon on prawns, livies and squid. Moorings of Balmoral for salmon, tailor and flathead on a mix of lures and bait. Entrance to Neutral bay for Bream, Tailor and the odd sambo on bait. Also the waters off clifton gardens. Just north of clifton is some really deep water. Try live baiting for jews, sambo's, big bream, flathead, snapper and John Dory. Just don't go in too close as there's a naval base near here...

Good luck!

...naval base

where is that ?

...naval base

where is that ?

Hi mate,

pretty sure there's a naval base right near clifton just to the north of the bay. Could be wrong but thats what i thought it was all these years :biggrin2: