Shimano Tcurve Rod

ultimatefish

g'day,

was looking a buying a rod that is pretty much an all rounder and went into a store at penrith the other day and seen a great rod called the T Curve 1.9m from shimano, it was $199 and it certainly looked like a gun rod, anyone out there got any feedbsck on this rod? I was also looking to get a new reel for it but havent really looked yet i would love some ideas, i am looking at fishing outside a bit, not too far up to about 2miles, i dont want to get a combo that will struggle for the larger fish. Your help if much neded thanks.

I own half a dozen T-Curves. All of them are very good... but not awesome. They're worth the money, made from good quality blanks and components and are a pleasure to fish with.

The only reason that they don't rate a bit higher for me is that compared to some of my other rods like my Berkley Venoms, they're just not quite up there for performance (but the Venoms are much more $$)

SLinky

Hard finding a Venom anymore as they no longer make them and what is left is heavier rods, most of the light ones are gone now. The new range of rods from Pure Fishing should be out soon, some nice rods/reels etc they're going to be releasing.