cooks river

brett davis

went down to the cooks river for a quick flick with some plastic,s ended up with a big ) ,but had the %$#$@ scared out of me when a seal YES a seal chased up the softy right to the side of the boat than turn quickly when he had seen my ugly mug ,

has any onr else see them down there ??? not something i expected to come across

got a short video on my phone can any one tell me how to up load it so all can see

Hi Brett, plenty of seals in Botany Bay, and even have a resident Seal that hangs around Kogarah Bay, sunning him/her self on the back boards of some of the larger boats moored off Botany Bay Yacht Club.

Ever since they stopped Commercial trawling in the Bay, the wild life have started to return

Hi Brett, plenty of seals in Botany Bay, and even have a resident Seal that hangs around Kogarah Bay, sunning him/her self on the back boards of some of the larger boats moored off Botany Bay Yacht Club.

Ever since they stopped Commercial trawling in the Bay, the wild life have started to return

That may be short lived if the NSW Gov. grants commercial fishing their licence back! :thumbdown: