New to fishing but have a boat!

Jestor

Hi everyone,

This is my first post and would like to say hello to all the raiders out there. Great forum and love reading it.

I've just started fishing about 6 months ago on bait then quickly changing over to soft plastics and lures. I fish mainly at Ramsgate Beach in Botany Bay and have caught quite a few fish on plastics. Mainly flatties but the occasional tailor and trevally from time to time. Ever since I started fishing ive wanted to catch more fish so I thought that I needed a boat. Well now I have one.

The boat is 4.7m Stacer with a 60hp Evinrude etech on the back. The boat is older but in good condition and the motor is an 09 model. Now I have no idea about fishing off a boat even though I've got boating experience behind me.

Im looking for someone with experience that can come out on the boat and teach me about plastics and lures and how to use them to catch something. Im an easy going guy and Im more than happy to keep taking you out as well if all works out.

I'm 34 have two kids but I'm like a big one myself when it comes to gadgets and hobbies. I don't mind the occasional smoke and you can have a drink or two on board if you want to but no pissheads. I'm happy to supply boat fuel gear etc in return for your experience. More than likely I will have one other mate with me unless you have a towbar as I dont just yet.

Please PM if interested or call me on my mobile 0402 433 844 .. after 6pm is best but you can sms anytime.

Edited by Jestor