New Club

David C

hi all i went to a new club on thursday night out penrith way its called

western sydney bream and bass .. we had a great night anyone in the aera should check it out its got monthly meetings and the next meeting is the 4th August thursday night 7pm at kingswood sports club in kingswood .. there going to have 5 bream socials a year and 5 bass socials as well from canoes to kayaks and boats depending on what water they fishing and a trip away to those big bass dams like lake glendawn and st clair.. they have some great sponcers abourd so if any of you are into bream and bass fishing with soft plastics . flys , hard bodys you should check it out ...

cheers Dave C

hi all i went to a new club on thursday night out penrith way its called

western sydney bream and bass .. we had a great night anyone in the aera should check it out its got monthly meetings and the next meeting is the 4th August thursday night 7pm at kingswood sports club in kingswood .. there going to have 5 bream socials a year and 5 bass socials as well from canoes to kayaks and boats depending on what water they  fishing and a trip away to those big bass dams like lake glendawn and st clair.. they have some great sponcers abourd so if any of you are into bream and bass fishing with soft plastics . flys , hard bodys you should check it out ...

cheers Dave C

57297[/snapback]

Yep, I was there as well and have never been a member of any clubs, well am now a member of my first one :1clap:

Sounds like a good club with good policies and they will look after and assist those who have never fished for either species..be it bream or bass as well as those with many years of experience, I myself have never fished for Bass and am definately looking forward to it.

Met quite a few people including Dave C, and of those I met all seemed down to earth and willing to answer or help out with any questions.

So come and check it out, its open to Non Boaters, Kayakers, Canoers, Boaters etc...the more the merrier I say :thumbup:

Looking good, was a good turn out as well....

Edited by Dan A

Guest Jocool

David, who are the sponsors, and who is organising all this? Is it affiliated with any national or state fishing clubs?

the club is

Western Sydney Bream And Bass

they are a new club just started this month the sponcers are

Kingswood sports club

windsor bait an tackle

and st marys fishing tackle.

not shaw about the other stuff jocool the first night was on the 7th july and was an information evening and to see who was interested and if you want you can join