Parramatta river jewies

jchalmer

Hi raiders, I fished under gladesville bridge Saturday night from 7pm to 11pm. Tide was on way in. High at 11.30 ish. Founds some good signs on sounder n sent out to medium size squids.....first Hit was on the rod that I had cast out into channel. Nice 60cm fish. Second n third were straight behind boat in 7-8m water. Both around same size. Finished with last fish around 80cm. Good weather n not too cold..... I love Sydney harbour. Being able to leave home and be fishing in 15 minutes for jews.

Nice haul for a reasonably short session!

I live in concord and an in the process of buying a boat, are you able to share some tips on parra river Jews?

Have been a hawkesbury fisherman for years and new to the area. PM if you prefer, happy to share info.

Thanks

Paul

Nice haul for a reasonably short session!

I live in concord and an in the process of buying a boat, are you able to share some tips on parra river Jews?

Have been a hawkesbury fisherman for years and new to the area. PM if you prefer, happy to share info.

Thanks

Paul

Hi paul.

I have been fishing parra river for 20'years but seriously nights for Jews for last 4 years since i have had a young family. I have fished from parramatta to the heads and find that gladesville bridge on run in fishes best. I I fish on the southern side river west of bridge. Fish one rod in behind boat n one out wild. I have caught more fish there than anywhere. Lots of other spots. pm me for a chat. Josh

Edited by JDC