Yabbie Marine

MrChipsnSalad

Since it is good to support the sponsors, I'd like to get in contact with the guys from Yabbie Marine. I am looking at buying a boat at the end of the month or thereabouts. You guys may be able to help.

The main criteria is that I have a maximum garage height of around 2.1m. I hope to get either a new or very late model boat that can serve primarily as a fishing boat, but with creature comforts for the family. Cuddy cabins are my preference, but the height restriction may mean that it must be a runabout with a good bimini that has side clears etc. I prefer a boat with at least a 75hp and 2.2m beam. If you can help, I'm happy to chat. I am still putting the finance together, so it may take a little time. I can put a decent deposit on a boat that fits the bill.

Send me a mail if you are able to offer a workable option. My budget is $25000, but I also have a 4.1m Snyper with an Evinrude 25hp in very good nick to trade in on top.

Hi mate ,have passsed on your message to eric at YABBIE .you will get great service and be made very comfortable as a FISHRAIDER .GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PURCHASE