bellambi

whytri

woke up at at 3am got the boat loaded onto the car and waited for the boys to head over after a quick pit stop to the servo for a fill up and a bite..got to the boat ramp 10min to 5am still abit dark sat around untill we saw the first glimpse of daylight we started to head out to our usual spot just of the road bridge at stanwell sounding for the 50m mark first drop bang we were on 30sec later a 42cm snapper landed after it was dead for about 2hours then out of a sudden 3 rods went off my mate landed his one first again close to the 50cm second fish was abit bigger at 64cm 2 fish was landed and im still onto my one after afew massive runs i manage to bring my fish up one of the boys scream out wat the !@#$ its a humper snapper mate got the landing net out and as quick as last week pay the fish was landed and everyone was cheering..measured 79cm quick pic and was released in the esky lol..afew more red was landed that day headed back to the ramp at 3pm total of 8snapper was landed that day not bad for a early season on snapper.............

556977_370845489648702_1105103067_n.jpg

553728_370722992994285_3725515_n.jpg

Edited by whytri