Wagstaffe jewfish?

Gatte

Hey everyone!

Hope you're all having a good week. I was just wondering if anyone could give me the thumbs up on the ferry warf over in wagstaffe? I've been getting around with google maps and found the warf on the satellite... Travelled over there to have a sticky nose and it looked quite promising.

I'm hoping to head over there one night soon to try for a Jewfish. Has anyone had any luck there in the past?

Also the water looked quite deep, not sure of that's a good or bad sign haha!

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks

Gatts

Hey everyone!

Hope you're all having a good week. I was just wondering if anyone could give me the thumbs up on the ferry warf over in wagstaffe? I've been getting around with google maps and found the warf on the satellite... Travelled over there to have a sticky nose and it looked quite promising.

I'm hoping to head over there one night soon to try for a Jewfish. Has anyone had any luck there in the past?

Also the water looked quite deep, not sure of that's a good or bad sign haha!

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks

Gatts

Sorry Gatts, but where is Wagstaffe?

Don't know about jewies but I have fished it recently for a blackies and did ok. Bait is a bit hard to find at the moment though. With limited bait I managed 2 in 20mins

If the winds are South then it can get a bit "blown out", Hardy's Bay would be a better better option.

hope this helps (and if you know where the green weed is growing please let me know)

gav

Hi Gatts

been past it a bit this going out to broken bay, every time I go by it's always full of ppl fishing and from what ive seen it would be a good spot in southerly winds, how ever just around the cnr is half tide rocks great for fishing land based. Ive fished from Half tide once years ago, but manly drowned a few very old prawns :1fishing1:

David