trying to find that first jewie.. Urgent help!

James12345

ok i am really getting tired of waisted all night sessions without even the slightest possibility of me pulling up that first jew. I have been trying for a year now, waitinf for tides and moons to be right, fresh squid, live yakkas, everything that i can think of when catching jew!!! I live in hunters hill and have fished spots like pulpit point, abbotsford, huntleys point and drummoyne ferry wharf. You name it!! I just dont know what i am doing wrong... I am at the extent where i am going to just change target species:( even when i have hooked on to something decent when going for jewies i end up with 40cm bream and i am getting sick of bream.. Any advice from people that have been more fortunate would be absolutely great. Spots, bait, rigs, best times.. anything!!

Cheers

ok i am really getting tired of waisted all night sessions without even the slightest possibility of me pulling up that first jew. I have been trying for a year now, waitinf for tides and moons to be right, fresh squid, live yakkas, everything that i can think of when catching jew!!! I live in hunters hill and have fished spots like pulpit point, abbotsford, huntleys point and drummoyne ferry wharf. You name it!! I just dont know what i am doing wrong... I am at the extent where i am going to just change target species:( even when i have hooked on to something decent when going for jewies i end up with 40cm bream and i am getting sick of bream.. Any advice from people that have been more fortunate would be absolutely great. Spots, bait, rigs, best times.. anything!!

Cheers

gday mate I fish for jew quite a bit in your area and do quite well. At the moment its a bit too cold at night for my liking and although the fish are probably still there i imagine they would be a little more scarce at this time of year compared to the warmer months. when it warms up a little more around october I will send you a Pm and organise a night out with you in my boat if your keen and show you how , where I fish etc and hopefully put you on to a fish or two.

talk soon.

pete.

gday mate I fish for jew quite a bit in your area and do quite well. At the moment its a bit too cold at night for my liking and although the fish are probably still there i imagine they would be a little more scarce at this time of year compared to the warmer months. when it warms up a little more around october I will send you a Pm and organise a night out with you in my boat if your keen and show you how , where I fish etc and hopefully put you on to a fish or two.

talk soon.

pete.

Can I also take you up on that offer? ha-ha

talk soon.

pete.

You're a bloody legend Pete. :thumbup:

Very kind of you mate. You do know how to find the jew as well :biggrin2:

Cheers,

Grant.