roseville donut

jkm1667

spent 4hrs down roseville yesterday fished just right of the new ramp for bugger all.

unweighted prawns,pillies,squid,chicken and even flicked a couple of plastics, i did get a few undersized bream very undersized.

maybe an off day, as ive landed a few nice size salmon around the over head pipe before,interesting speaking to a few locals who are not happy with the new pontoon apparently they think its too high, and i have to agree watching an elderly fellow having trouble getting into his boat although it was only half tide.

good day though made two new friends

post-23515-025913000 1345001987_thumb.jpg

spent 4hrs down roseville yesterday fished just right of the new ramp for bugger all.

unweighted prawns,pillies,squid,chicken and even flicked a couple of plastics, i did get a few undersized bream very undersized.

maybe an off day, as ive landed a few nice size salmon around the over head pipe before,interesting speaking to a few locals who are not happy with the new pontoon apparently they think its too high, and i have to agree watching an elderly fellow having trouble getting into his boat although it was only half tide.

Seeing as i'm not fishing much at the moment.... The gun spot is to the LEFT of the ramp around high tide with lightly weighted plastics and unweighted prawns. If they have removed the structure (old pontoon etc..) then it might not fire. Usually Bream and Trevally but have caught a few legal tailor and even two rat kings recently (one legal). Next best bet is casting lightly weighted prawns back towards the ramp pontoon(from the right and only bother on dusk or after dark...). Bridge doesn't fish well until October when the flatties and school jew come in...

Good luck!

Seeing as i'm not fishing much at the moment.... The gun spot is to the LEFT of the ramp around high tide with lightly weighted plastics and unweighted prawns. If they have removed the structure (old pontoon etc..) then it might not fire. Usually Bream and Trevally but have caught a few legal tailor and even two rat kings recently (one legal). Next best bet is casting lightly weighted prawns back towards the ramp pontoon(from the right and only bother on dusk or after dark...). Bridge doesn't fish well until October when the flatties and school jew come in...

Good luck!

August is a tough month for fishing. I might try for Jews in MH Saturday night but not hopeful. Fixed the boat up getting ready for new season. Had the floor out and thought I'd whack it back in as had time. Put it in then walked over to the door and noticed the pile of flotation I forgot to put back in. Redo tomorrow and think about what I'm doing this time. Bloody critters have invaded us this year. I live up the road from the ramp and we have bush turkeys, packs of possums, bandicoots covered in ticks, rabbits, blue tongues (cool)and a few months ago a red bellied black snake turned up after a few days torrential rain. Don't get me started on the spiders. I got smashed by ticks had like a hundred bites and got really sick. Also seen a few locals with horrendous spider bites. Last 2 months critters have backed off. Ever since the dog died and no one patrolling the perimeter the barbarians have invaded. Cheers. Ps don't pat the bandicoots as covered in ticks. Dug a paralysis tick out of my wife's neck 4 weeks ago. It blew up like a half golf ball out of her neck. Just one night.

August is a tough month for fishing. I might try for Jews in MH Saturday night but not hopeful. Fixed the boat up getting ready for new season. Had the floor out and thought I'd whack it back in as had time. Put it in then walked over to the door and noticed the pile of flotation I forgot to put back in. Redo tomorrow and think about what I'm doing this time. Bloody critters have invaded us this year. I live up the road from the ramp and we have bush turkeys, packs of possums, bandicoots covered in ticks, rabbits, blue tongues (cool)and a few months ago a red bellied black snake turned up after a few days torrential rain. Don't get me started on the spiders. I got smashed by ticks had like a hundred bites and got really sick. Also seen a few locals with horrendous spider bites. Last 2 months critters have backed off. Ever since the dog died and no one patrolling the perimeter the barbarians have invaded. Cheers. Ps don't pat the bandicoots as covered in ticks. Dug a paralysis tick out of my wife's neck 4 weeks ago. It blew up like a half golf ball out of her neck. Just one night.

thats it im not coming back......