Trout fishing

Jew Stalker

Hello all. I have returned to Sydney after quite a while down the coast honing in my saltwater skills but now being up in the blue mountains I have turned my attention to trout. My only issue is I have never fished for trout before and only have the vaguest of ideas on where to start. It looks like I am going to be spending a bit of time at TCD and other places over the hills trying to work out these elusive fish and was wondering if anyone would like to join me and point me in the right direction for trout techniques.

Any advice and company would be most welcome.

Luc.

Hello all. I have returned to Sydney after quite a while down the coast honing in my saltwater skills but now being up in the blue mountains I have turned my attention to trout. My only issue is I have never fished for trout before and only have the vaguest of ideas on where to start. It looks like I am going to be spending a bit of time at TCD and other places over the hills trying to work out these elusive fish and was wondering if anyone would like to join me and point me in the right direction for trout techniques.

Any advice and company would be most welcome.

Luc.

Rainbow power bait nuggets :1fishing1:

Rainbow power bait nuggets :1fishing1:

Thanks killer, I am not sure what powerbait is though :/ I think I need to look up on that. I haven't used bait in fishing since my early days. These days I mostly use soft plastics, hardbody's and the like. I have invested in a couple of of celta's, a few tassie devils and I already have a bunch of small minnow type lures from bream and bass fishing which I have been told should work well on the trout too.

Just remember no bait at TCD. Lure and fly only.

Thanks mate, will keep that in mind.