Nitro magnum butt vs nitro viper / baby viper

Perrotst

Hi guys,

Was wondering if anyone has had much experience with these. I'm trying to decide on which stick to match up to my twinpower 4000 running 20lb braid and 30lb spools. Main use is to flick sp's up to 7" jerk shads for kings, Jewies, with the focus on kings. I suppose what I'm getting at is who has had experience with each in Sydney waters and which will be the better pick to maximize use? Also what would be the limits of the sticks; magnum butt in particular.

Thanks for your replies in advance

I've only just bought a magnum butt, feels great but haven't even thrown it yet I matched mine with a raernium 4000. My cousin has a magnum butt too matched with a Stella 4000 he's caught a few kings too about 125 cm and he's a got a few jews too the largest to the same size, that's a big part of the reason I went with a magnum butt.

i think they're a bit overpriced for the components the put on. Saying that though i do have the distance spin, magnum and viper. I purely bought them for travel and they've been great. I like the rod insurance too, especially as i am traveling, but i can see its creep up in price. I think it was $60 before. Anyways, they can actually take on some abuse but of course i don't recommend trying to abuse them on purpose.