Hawkesbury Bait

breamie

Hey all,

My brother and I are heading up to the hawkesbury river to give it another crack! we will be mostly trying to target jewies, flathead and bream. My question is does anyone know where we can buy any fresh bait that jewies wont turn there nose up? ie, Squid, yakkas, pillies? ive also heard people have been buying striped tuna, chicken breast and beef steak from woolies etc just wondering if anoyone on here has used these methods and if they actualy work?

any help will be greatly appreciated

thanks all!

Hey all,

My brother and I are heading up to the hawkesbury river to give it another crack! we will be mostly trying to target jewies, flathead and bream. My question is does anyone know where we can buy any fresh bait that jewies wont turn there nose up? ie, Squid, yakkas, pillies? ive also heard people have been buying striped tuna, chicken breast and beef steak from woolies etc just wondering if anoyone on here has used these methods and if they actualy work?

any help will be greatly appreciated

thanks all!

Hey Mate try posting this in the Fishing Chat section.......

When heading to Parsley Bay boat ramp there is a small shopping center at the end of Brooklyn Rd , there is a pub is on the corner.

A shop , a few doors back , sell Hawksbury bait but it can be a bit of hit & miss depending on what the trawlers have supplied in the previous 24 hours so it's best to take a back up supply just in case they are out of stock.

Geoff