Botany bay

aero.gard

Hit the bay up for a quick flick awsome day. Fished the top of the tide for some duskys.

Managed 10 keepers and 3 under size my mate wanted 2 for dinner.

The rest gets to fight another day. The way things are going summer is going to be awsome

Catch ya later

Luke

Hit the bay up for a quick flick awsome day. Fished the top of the tide for some duskys.

Managed 10 keepers and 3 under size my mate wanted 2 for dinner.

The rest gets to fight another day. The way things are going summer is going to be awsome

Catch ya later

Luke

Hey mate -

You didn't catch them at spots I showed you or with the lures I told you about! :biggrin2:

Trung

I was told you got them in my exact spots using the exact ecogear lures i showed you :1prop:

So did you pickup your new boat already or you still using the old one?

See you back in Sydney in a few days as i'm still in Malaysia on business... can't wait to hit the water again.

Trung

Haha u wish. Na still the old one want to use it a bit more before I sell her. How's the trip.

Well I lie a litlle. Got my self a stella 1000 can't wait to give it a work out after using yours I wanted one il wait till you get back to use it lol msg when u get back will catch up enjoy the long flight home

Haha u wish. Na still the old one want to use it a bit more before I sell her. How's the trip.

Well I lie a litlle. Got my self a stella 1000 can't wait to give it a work out after using yours I wanted one il wait till you get back to use it lol msg when u get back will catch up enjoy the long flight home

hahahah - sold out, sold out !!! Once you start using Stella's you won't be able to stop buying them

Say good bye to all your $$ in your bank account... its gonna be more expensive than a drug addiction!

Enjoy!

Trung

• 2 weeks later...