Tough couple of hours at Nepean

PRED-ATOR

Hey Raiders,

Caught up with a mate yesterday and fished the Banks of the nepean for a few hours.

Was thin pickings with only a couple of half hearted hits. we were working the surface with cacada style lures and the bottom with spinner baits.

The interesting thing is i didnt catch any bass but i managed to hook a water dragon (which luckily spat the lure) and a labradore which ran past, grabbed my lure as i was walking and started pulling drag (the lab also did not get hooked luckily)

So my tip to everyone is, if the fishing is touch, tie a bit of meat to your leader and let a labradore go nuts, they put up a very good fight on light tackle lol.

Ill be out there during the week and weekend in the arvos if anyone is keen to partner up.

Cheers, Stan

Bass fishing at Nepean works as the sunsets, other times, they are harder to come by.

Dragon, scary. lol

Jew stalker, 20kg PUG???? what do you feed it! My pug boy 10kg max!

Good thing the dragon let go of the lure, they have some sharp toothies in there with some serious jaw power on fingers. As for the Lab trick, I have a 20kg pug who I think would work well hehehe.

Bass fishing at Nepean works as the sunsets, other times, they are harder to come by.

Dragon, scary. lol

Still a bit to cold for the bass in the nepean, wait till the humidity warms up and brings the fly's n bugs come out, you will be able to catch them on anything!

He was the biggest puppy in the litter, he is naturally big framed but he has put the beef on. He usually gets dry bikkies for through the day and a small tin of wet food for dinner. He also gets spoiled, he gets treats from dinner and whenever there are snacks going around he is not afraid to beg for his share (with a face like theirs how can you resist?). He especially loves white chocolate (which is ok for dogs as it has no cocoa, but I am not so sure about the sugar levels). He gets regular exercise, he goes for a walk every day but his plumpness just seems to hang around.