Launching at Narrabeen

rjc123

Hi raiders,

Planning to fish narra lakes in the next few days. I have a hobie pro angler 12 (weighs 50kg+) and not sure where to launch it. Is there a small boat ramp somewhere? I can't really carry it far or through rough terrain either.

Cheers, Tom

Hi raiders,

Planning to fish narra lakes in the next few days. I have a hobie pro angler 12 (weighs 50kg+) and not sure where to launch it. Is there a small boat ramp somewhere? I can't really carry it far or through rough terrain either.

Cheers, Tom

have u tried the park at the end of wimbledon avenue looks easy to launch from

have u tried the park at the end of wimbledon avenue looks easy to launch from

I'll have a look on Google Earth. I there any actually boat ramp in the lake? I see tinnies in there so there must be a ramp somewhere....

Yeh, end of Wimbledon Ave is good for yaks, but not trailer boats.

Same from the park on Wakehurst Parkway (north side)and Middle Ck Park (west side).

I launch the tinnie over on the south side at Jamieson Park, at the end of The Esplanade.

Have fun!

theres a new boat ramp on the wakehurst parkway just down about 300m down from the academy of sport (i think that what it is called) if you just type wakehurst parkway into www.nearmap.com you look for the the big running track and head down across the bridge and you will see it, pretty sure the ramp/park is called "middle creek reserve" it is sign posted on the parkway.. hope it helps..

theres a new boat ramp on the wakehurst parkway just down about 300m down from the academy of sport (i think that what it is called) if you just type wakehurst parkway into www.nearmap.com you look for the the big running track and head down across the bridge and you will see it, pretty sure the ramp/park is called "middle creek reserve" it is sign posted on the parkway.. hope it helps..

Thanks a lot mate! Looks good :biggrin2: