How much does your fish cost?

Benzeenees

Sarted fishing seriously about 5 years ago. Bought a new boat. The first year I reckon the fish I caught cost $1000 per kg. I think I'm down to around $100 per kg now. Haven't bought any fish, apart from smoked salmon, for 5 years. What do others think their fish costs them?

Yeah, not something I want to think about...some thing similar would be...

The 3 schooners you had at the pub on Friday cost $115 because you played the pokies... Or

In 10 years my 2003 hilux ute would have really cost me $90,000 because I put in petrol and pay insurances...

I'm so depressed now, I'm going to go and slit my wrists.

Fishingphase

Sarted fishing seriously about 5 years ago. Bought a new boat. The first year I reckon the fish I caught cost $1000 per kg. I think I'm down to around $100 per kg now. Haven't bought any fish, apart from smoked salmon, for 5 years. What do others think their fish costs them?

Second hand tinnie (+ new O/B & new trailer) = $3000

Fuel & bait for a day = $30

Quality time on the water.... = Priceless!!!

Edited by motohead

The 3 schooners you had at the pub on Friday cost $115 because you played the pokies... Or

In 10 years my 2003 hilux ute would have really cost me $90,000 because I put in petrol and pay insurances...

Fishingphase

OMG, don't do that....

Haven't you seen the price of a funeral these days!!

Fishingphase

:074:

I'm doing the reverse right now and thinking about all the money I've saved from quitting smoking, and rewarding myself with fishing gear :yahoo: think positive!