Early fish with my son ( captain cook bridge)

Plumb

Got woken up at 515 today as usual, but to my surprise my son wanted to go for a fish! Quickly grabbed the boat and some old bait and headed down. Fished under captain cook bridge for an hr. Burlyed up and my son hooked this trevally

7ebese2u.jpg

Flicked some SP's around the sailing club for zip, and headed home about 900. Great to see the waterways at hole in the wall doing gear checks.

Hopefully the boy is getting Keener to fish, as it will greatly increase my fishing time...

Cheers Luke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats a fine specimen of Trevally there and your son looks equally pleased :thumbup: nice to see your boys safety is foremost with his life jacket on :yahoo:

Regards Stewy

Great post as like so many members we love seeing photo`s of children with big smiles and a fish in their hand.

Looks like what fish there are in the bay have moved into the river. Hope your son and yourself have a great season

and many more happy snaps.

Cheers for the replies guys.

He was pretty scared of the boat after a trip home through the wind swell that can blow up in the bay. But a few small trips out to get his confidence back and hes once again keen :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

biggest problem is convincing him that the small ones have to go back, seems he wants to eat everything he catches...

Cheers Luke

Edited by Plumb