The Entrance for donuts

brecko90

Hey all,

Fished the entrance last friday for a terrible result, i started off on the beach found i nice gutter, hooked up my half pillie and threw it out, had a decent bite after only a few minutes so was encouraged by this, i started my burly trail of pillies, bread and tuna oil. 2 hours went by with not even a bite. so i moved up to the channel, again no bites. moved over to the bridge no bites again. I couldn't understand it, no pickers no small fish nothing.

Has any one had any luck there of late? there were a few people out fishing but didnt see a single fish caught!

The Entrance is all stuffed up at the moment due to the dredging,all the drop offs have been replaced by beaches,the hole up the end on the left is filled in and the water depth is only about 1.5mtrs at the moment.

Did a Sat Arvo & Sunday Moring session on the weekend. We flicked SP's for hours and only boated a few average flatties & chopper tailor... :wacko:

It was very windy on Saturday & stupid me left the foot control for electric at home! :ranting2::ranting2:

Probably wound be heading back until the dredging is finished... (anyone know when this will be???);

Did a Sat Arvo & Sunday Moring session on the weekend. We flicked SP's for hours and only boated a few average flatties & chopper tailor... :wacko:

It was very windy on Saturday & stupid me left the foot control for electric at home! :ranting2::ranting2:

Probably wound be heading back until the dredging is finished... (anyone know when this will be???);

They tell me it will be there for another month at least.It's about 65% finished it will continue on the northern side till it reaches the boulder

They need more sand on the beaches.It sure has effected the fishing in the area but the prawning has been the best for many a season.