jew on plastic

sydangler

I figured its time to ask for help ive been chasing Jews on plastics with no luck. I've caught plenty on baits and I'm sure I've lost a few on plastics but never landed one.

I'm no novice to fishing and have all my own gear plastics out fits ranging from 2lb to 30lb and plenty of lures.

I don't own a boat but love to get on one when I can an I'm happy to pay my way.

I live in manly but work in the eastern suburbs and I'm happy to travel (to an extent) to fish. I'm free weekends and after work during the week. Hope someone on here can help me crack my curse.

I figured its time to ask for help ive been chasing Jews on plastics with no luck. I've caught plenty on baits and I'm sure I've lost a few on plastics but never landed one.

I'm no novice to fishing and have all my own gear plastics out fits ranging from 2lb to 30lb and plenty of lures.

I don't own a boat but love to get on one when I can an I'm happy to pay my way.

I live in manly but work in the eastern suburbs and I'm happy to travel (to an extent) to fish. I'm free weekends and after work during the week. Hope someone on here can help me crack my curse.

Have ever ever fished or atleast paddled in a kayak before? And do you have your own life jacket?

I've got a malibu 2xl kayak