doliphin fish?

sydangler

They follow the warm water down so it depends on when that arrives. Generally by mid december they should be popping up. Got a big one off one of the FADS in mid january this year. January - March is probably the best time.

Cheers, Tom

Indeed :biggrin2:

Frig man I went looking through your posts today at work (quiet day I know) to find a photo but you didn't post it up ?? That's a big Dollie for the fad they're usually alot smaller, what did you catch it on? Trolling or livey? We only managed undersized ones on soft plastics, had. 140mm squidgy flick bait getting smashed every cast

Frig man I went looking through your posts today at work (quiet day I know) to find a photo but you didn't post it up ?? That's a big Dollie for the fad they're usually alot smaller, what did you catch it on? Trolling or livey? We only managed undersized ones on soft plastics, had. 140mm squidgy flick bait getting smashed every cast

Yeah it also happened to be my first :biggrin2: Took a photo but it came out terribly on my mates phone. We were just trolling bullet head skirts around the fad and it got hit. There were a few stiped tuna that day as well.