lonely day at browns

sailfish123

hi all finally got a day out on the water went bottom bashing at browns the only boat out there caught these things then had to run home due to my mate(thanks roberto) getting sick wind wasnt to bad current was non existant temp is up at 21.2 to 21.6 no luck trolling between heatons and browns

post-3511-043071800 1353848115_thumb.jpg

hi all finally got a day out on the water went bottom bashing at browns the only boat out there caught these things then had to run home due to my mate(thanks roberto) getting sick wind wasnt to bad current was non existant temp is up at 21.2 to 21.6 no luck trolling between heatons and browns

Didn't see you out there 'raider. I fished Browns yesterday too

Blue-eye cod caught. No sharks presented themselves. 13/0 tuna circle hooks on padenoster rig. 1lb sinker. Little or no current. Light easterly wind early changing to late NW breeze. No swell. No sea early. Late afternoon chop with NW wind.

Fantasic day at sea. The run down the harbour was a sight to be believed. No ferries, no wind, no chop. Flatest I've ever seen it. Reminded me of a swiming pool with no-one in it. Plenty of live bait at the Quarantine Wreck also heaps of fingling slimeys at the 13km mark. Lots of dolphins and birds in the same area on the way home.

Wazza

Didn't see you out there 'raider. I fished Browns yesterday too

Blue-eye cod caught. No sharks presented themselves. 13/0 tuna circle hooks on padenoster rig. 1lb sinker. Little or no current. Light easterly wind early changing to late NW breeze. No swell. No sea early. Late afternoon chop with NW wind.

Fantasic day at sea. The run down the harbour was a sight to be believed. No ferries, no wind, no chop. Flatest I've ever seen it. Reminded me of a swiming pool with no-one in it. Plenty of live bait at the Quarantine Wreck also heaps of fingling slimeys at the 13km mark. Lots of dolphins and birds in the same area on the way home.

Wazza

hi love to see some pics

I feel sorry for you, not your mate. Having to go home is not an option on my boat. Lives have to be in danger or its HTFU.free-mad-smileys-123.gif Here are some of the excuses for going home.

Im sick = Lmao

Im hungry = Wheres your lunch?

Im bored = your not fishing hard enough

Im sunburnt = wheres ur suntan lotion?

Ive cut myself = Mmmm wheres the needle and thread?

Hook in hand/leg = Pliers,cut and push, bandage and keep fishing

Im cold = put a jacket on/ What? you didn't bring one...Lmao

I have to be home at ? time = WHAT???...(hysterical laughter)

I can go on but you get the picture. BUT if you free-sign-smileys-972.gif any or all of these things can be excused

Edited by adjustedpete