Tapatalk HD

mrsswordfisherman

It's slightly easier to browse around than before.

I would still prefer to use safari though but as for posting reports with pictures it's a breeze now. I'm too lazy to jump on a computer and transfer photos so tapatalk hd makes life easy.

One thing I cannot figure out how to do with tapatalk is putting in a link without typing out the whole website.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Where does it say its "HD" ? I've always kept mine updated, but over the last few weeks it was going for days at a time where it said that " A wrong password has been entered or admin was restricting access via tapatalk"..

I've had to delete it and re install it at least 3 times last mth.

Cheers Luke

Where does it say its "HD" ? I've always kept mine updated, but over the last few weeks it was going for days at a time where it said that " A wrong password has been entered or admin was restricting access via tapatalk"..

I've had to delete it and re install it at least 3 times last mth.

Cheers Luke

Luke, look for the app Tapatalk HD. Yes mine was saying my password had been removed by admin, funny I dont remember doing that heh heh :wacko:

It's slightly easier to browse around than before.

I would still prefer to use safari though but as for posting reports with pictures it's a breeze now. I'm too lazy to jump on a computer and transfer photos so tapatalk hd makes life easy.

One thing I cannot figure out how to do with tapatalk is putting in a link without typing out the whole website.

Hi Alan just go to safari and copy the URL and paste like I did below

http://m.ninemsn.com.au/#bmb=1

Or use the advanced setting URL link

http://ninemsn.com.au

Use the icon that looks like snow on a mt to add a pic from your library or the camera icon to take a shot and add it

vyha5ady.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I actually just got a iPad, Not just for F.R.... For work ;) I like it but I prefer to read through the latest section (time line when on tapa talk HD) but with the HD version I can't use it. I get this message

3y4u6yhy.jpg

Apart from that its all good.

Cheers Luke