Samaki Zing

rjc123

Hi Raiders,

As aways, I'm looking to add to my rod/reel collection again. Even though i've bought a caldia 2000 and black label rod last week :biggrin2:

The Black label is 3-5lb (1-2kg) so extremely light. Looking at more of a 4-8lb (2-4kg) as i paid the price of going so light around the pylons and marina the other day :ranting2:

The Samaki Zing 4-8lb seems perfect for the job. I'll match it to a freams most likely and fish 4-6lb braid on it. Any feedback on these rods or other suggestions? Can't fork out too much so $180 will probably be the max for this time (rod only).

Cheers, Tom

Did ya get the drunkn munkey been looking at both them rods the samiki looks the goods need a new rod after snapping the raider be good to see what people say.

P.s let me know how the black lable goes

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Did ya get the drunkn munkey been looking at both them rods the samiki looks the goods need a new rod after snapping the raider be good to see what people say.

P.s let me know how the black lable goes

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

If your willing to pay close to $300 then the black label is definitely the go. Its so light and an all round top rod. Recommended to me by many people and now i see why :thumbup:

Online you can get it for $250 though

I'm tempted to get another but i'm keen to try a samaki.

Cheers, Tom

Edited by mulloway man