Hill 60 and stanwell

elferoz777

Decided to spend some time at the southern breakwall then hill 60.

Got a few wrasse that were thrown back but noting else.

Stanwell park did not yield much either.........Though I would have luck as Iwas fishing in a large channel but not even a bite...

Thinking coalcliff will be my next sopt to float out a pille and try for some black fish.

Anyone esle been to these spots lately with any luck?

Weather has been atrocious. Big swells and cold rains, been down in the gong for 3 days now and haven't had a chance to target the bonitos. Lake Illawarra prawns, blue swimmers and mud crabs.....yep you heard right, mud crabs in the lake have been the only things I have been able to catch.

I really need to start taking the phone on trips to take photos.....but a phone means the wife can contact me to run errands.....better to leave it at home hehe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

South side of the winding bridge, westside island.

They are a by catch for the blue swimmers while i am prawning (on foot) but a welcomed one. I think the usual spots for the muddies are over near the driving range where it looks more like their habitat.

Tonight's haul was a kilo of pawns a 3 swimmers. Think I am going to give it a miss for the next couple of days. Blooming cold out there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Edited by LungFai