squid in georges river?

mr.e.p.d

Guest Aussie007

hey guys i wanna chase some squid to target jews and was wondering if anyone has seen any about? rocky point wharf is a option but theres always heaps of people there any tips would be great?

u could try the st george sailing club wharf but i think the water is still to murky there u could drive 15mins up the road to the port hacking and catch squid off pretty much every wharf except swollow rock reserve as there is to much fresh water there the port hacking water is very clear and the squid love it

Guest Aussie007

Thanks gazza I'm going to try fresh squid for bait to get a Jewie. It's killing me

ive never caught a jew but have seen them caught more so in the port hacking than the georges river goodl uck mate imo jews are hard to catch

Guest Aussie007

Yeah they are hard to crack. I've put in at least 60hrs with no luck yet but ill keep at it or die trying :wacko: thanks

hey mate i just took some pictures for u of the hole at the captain cook bridge where people catch the jews here u can see i zoomed in 3 times and took the pictures if u can get a boat im sure you'll catch jews here the hole looks to be almost as long as the bridge so look around

Picture014-3_zps69ae7021.jpg

Picture015-3_zps9483d9d6.jpg

Picture016-2_zpscb9995d2.jpg

Can get arrows under capt cooks at night thats were i get them if fishing around yhe bridge on the southern side is better but hackings heeps better for them.georges smash' the hacking for jews

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Edited by kingfisher84

Can get arrows under capt cooks at night thats were i get them if fishing around yhe bridge on the southern side is better but hackings heeps better for them.georges smash' the hacking for jews

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Thanks I guess it's just keep trying and see what works. Have you ever got a Jew from there?

hey mate i just took some pictures for u of the hole at the captain cook bridge where people catch the jews here u can see i zoomed in 3 times and took the pictures if u can get a boat im sure you'll catch jews here the hole looks to be almost as long as the bridge so look around

Picture014-3_zps69ae7021.jpg

Picture015-3_zps9483d9d6.jpg

Picture016-2_zpscb9995d2.jpg

Thanks heaps I knew of one of them. Might see about hiring a tinny and having a go