Son's 1st Jew

Plumb

Took a mate of mind and our three young boys out for a fish this morning, fished captain cook bridge but could only manage some yaccks, kids loved it!

Headed west of como bridge and kept the kids amused with more under sized snapper, flat head, whiting, and a just over legal brim.

As we drifted into the deeper water my sons rod went off, and he's managed to land his 1st Jew ( 49cm) couldn't get the smile off his face. The other boys both managed a few(1st time) fish and were stoked

etyjesuh.jpg

Cheers Luke

Great fish . Who was smiling more son or dad? What bait we you using ? The yakkas?

Nar released all the yakkas. It's hard enough keeping the dead baits tangle free with the kids, let alone a live bait. Everything was caught on old servo squid.

Year my smikes pretty big. it's a great feeling getting young kids there 1st fish!

Nar released all the yakkas. It's hard enough keeping the dead baits tangle free with the kids, let alone a live bait. Everything was caught on old servo squid.

Year my smikes pretty big. it's a great feeling getting young kids there 1st fish!

Can't wait till my young boy gets a few years older so I can't take him fishing! Top work