Has anyone given these a go?

Jew Stalker

I was down at the local fishing shop today where I came across a lure I had never noticed before. It is the Jackson Kumo 2.5cm spider. I thought they looked really good so I purchased 2 of them but I am curious if anyone has had any success with them on the bass and trout.

Thanks,

Luc.

post-22055-018100800 1357367070_thumb.jpg

I was down at the local fishing shop today where I came across a lure I had never noticed before. It is the Jackson Kumo 2.5cm spider. I thought they looked really good so I purchased 2 of them but I am curious if anyone has had any success with them on the bass and trout.

Thanks,

Luc.

They look cicada-ish (that a word?) enough to entice bass. I've a couple of cicada lures that got crunched by bass in Cattai Creek. How much were they, and were dja get 'em. PM me if we're not supposed to advertise.

Nursie

Edited by GreyNurse

They look cicada-ish (that a word?) enough to entice bass. I've a couple of cicada lures that got crunched by bass in Cattai Creek. How much were they, and were dja get 'em. PM me if we're not supposed to advertise.

Nursie

PM sent just in case.

New to me Luc, will be interested in knowing how they go. I've tried real spiders with no luck on the bass in the colo!

Regards Jeff

Real spiders??? That doesn't sound dangerous at all hehehe. The first thought that came to mind was you threading a hook through a mouse spider.

I will give them a good go next time I am looking for bass and trout. They definitely look the part. I was also thinking for on a trout stream in a fast run where a diver doesn't work as well, I think it would look like a fly sitting on top of the water getting washed down in the current with the odd flick to get them riled up. Also in the shallows around the dams.