Sth west rocks holiday fun

billseeker

Hey guys been up Southey now for a week and got a week to go but with the wind howling finally got a chance to post a report a couple of days ago I got a red which went 6.5kgs and a fair few spottys up of grassy but they have been very hit and miss and on the first day we got here I couldn't help myself we unpacked and I was straight out there for the arvo marlin bite and they were everywhere but we had a shocker dropping 8 fish in 4 hrs on lures time to change the hooks so the next day we went out to redeem ourselves with live bait and got 7 from 8 fish in 5 hrs it was a great days fishing and one I will never forget all fish were only 15 to 30 kgs but great fun and other than that the good water went missing for a couple of days and has come back in now but the marlin havnt seem to have come with it this time shouldn't be long so the other fishing we have done is deep dropping for bar cod and pearl Perch and only managed a few and found a floating fad yesterday and got dolphin fish from 5 to 10kg they were everywhere and ready to hit whatever u through at them plus some jellybean yellowfin as well so we were stoked fresh sashimi after 2 hrs of play we were stuffed and turned for home and that's bout it for know hopefully the wind lays down and we can get back into it cheers Luke. I will load pics soon