Fishing down at Bendalong

Kingfish1999

Hi Guys

Goin down to Bendalong for a week on Friday, I have been there once last year caught a couple of wrasse and nice flathead all on cubed pillies drifting. Just if some cold give me any advice on where to fish also have heard that there are snapper there to which soft plastics for snapper and flathead or bait. Also we do have a boat but can't go to far only have a 4m tinnie with a 20hp motor.

Cheers Ethan13

Edited by Ethan13

i'm land based mate, so I can only tell you what is there as far as I can cast.

A guy was pulling in a good share of blackies off the rocks and there were some good bait bust ups while i was down there a few months back. So a troll round the head might be wroth a look. Im sure the other guys will be able to confirm that for you.

Got some good salmon off the beach to.

Either way, stunning stop. Hope you have a good time.

Hi mate, I was down there for a couple of days between christmas and new years. Took my yak down and had a crack at some squid. They were everywhere. Cant help you on the snapper front but if you try and get some fresh squid for bait first up you might have better luck on the snapper

i'm land based mate, so I can only tell you what is there as far as I can cast.

A guy was pulling in a good share of blackies off the rocks and there were some good bait bust ups while i was down there a few months back. So a troll round the head might be wroth a look. Im sure the other guys will be able to confirm that for you.

Got some good salmon off the beach to.

Either way, stunning stop. Hope you have a good time.

My old man fished there when he was a kid and caught blackfish off the rocks. Also what beach was the salmon being caught.

Hi mate, I was down there for a couple of days between christmas and new years. Took my yak down and had a crack at some squid. They were everywhere. Cant help you on the snapper front but if you try and get some fresh squid for bait first up you might have better luck on the snapper

Sorry to bother u but where were the squid being caught. Cheers

Hi mate, I put my yak in at the boatramp, paddled straight over to the area around flatrock. There are a couple of little rocky points that have little reefs and weed around them. I spent a couple of hours casting arond those points and reefs, I ended up with about 15 that we cooked up on the barby for lunch . Any area down there where there is a bit fo reef and weed you'll get them. early morning or dusk are the better times. good luck.