Storage ideas

Fab1

Hi raiders,

I need advice on better storage for pfd,s,tacklebox,bait esky as I'm sick of it being on floor tacking up valuable space.I was thinking of some form of net/shelving under bow or some side pockets built in from timber and carpeted or storage hatch/s in floor if there's room.What are your suggestions?Also can I drive on and off this trailer as my boat is manual tilt/trim?Some photos provided.

Thank you for any help you may provide.

Fabian.post-20199-135857240191_thumb.jpgpost-20199-135857245551_thumb.jpgpost-20199-135857251109_thumb.jpgpost-20199-135857254385_thumb.jpgpost-20199-13585725777_thumb.jpgpost-20199-135857261355_thumb.jpg

Hey mate i have the same trailer as u and i drive mine up half way than i jump off the front and wind it up. The only difference is i went to bcf and bought a new middle roller its 2 times bigger easier to line up hard to miss, cost round 20 dollars. I have a brooker 4.15 looks the same as ur boat but painted i took out the 2 front seats and have a bench seat that lifts up with my stuff in it, the net idea u said sounds good im thinkin of doin tht now

Hey mate i have the same trailer as u and i drive mine up half way than i jump off the front and wind it up. The only difference is i went to bcf and bought a new middle roller its 2 times bigger easier to line up hard to miss, cost round 20 dollars. I have a brooker 4.15 looks the same as ur boat but painted i took out the 2 front seats and have a bench seat that lifts up with my stuff in it, the net idea u said sounds good im thinkin of doin tht now

Hi mate,

Could you post a picture of your front bench seat if you have any?cheers.

I use a large waterproof rubbermaid tub which fits under the front. It contains all the stuff I need kept dry such as a blanket, paperwork, instruction books, spare batteries, spare PFD's etc.

My boats a little larger at 4.75 metres so it has the two front seats and a rear bench seat like yours. it does make for some extra storage.

If you want to do the netting thing under the front, you can buy large ziplock plastic storage bags which will keep your gear dry, then store them in the net.