NSW Police Launch 3 New 9.5mtr Naiad Boats

tinny1

While i was out on Botany Bat last Friday in the "flickinlures" tinny and baking in that 46deg heatwave i heard in the distance one of the 3 NSW Police brand new Naiad 9.5mtr soft collar aluminium launches roar across the bay up near the oil wharf .The 2 very lucky officers opened up the twin 250 Yamaha 4 strokes on the back of this great looking vessel and went out through the heads .At a cost of 300k each and with a top speed of 45 knots not sure if there is anything on the water that would out run these things.Later in the arvo returning back to the Kyeemagh ramp on the cooks river i was starting to get a little peeved at the jet skis speeding up and down the 4 knot zone doing donuts in front of the ramp i showed my displeasure to a couple of these numbnuts as my boat was getting smashed up against the side of the pontoon, but soon smiled from ear to ear when this new bad boy lit up his new flashing lights and pulled this twit over .Well done to the NSW police and Waterways for keeping these guys in check, Click on the link and check out this thing.