Fishing around gladesville

sam0

Hi fishraiders! Thank you for a terrific site!

Recently started using lures mainly the blade and soft plastics around gladesville and lane cove with no luck at all. I get the occasional small bite here and there but nothing hooks on!

Am I using the wrong lures or am I just unlucky. Would love to hear from the locals or anyone who uses lures in the area.

Regards Sam

No worries mate I'll post pics when I get home from work. The one I use often is a 80mm bloodworm squidgy on a 4g jighead. I get little pecks at it but they all feel small and not interested.

How do you get down there? I went there some weeks ago and there is about 5 layers of fence. I parked in that dead end road and walked to the left to that rowing shed thing and still couldnt see a way down...

When you head down Joubert st ( the dead end street), the last street on your left is martin street. When you get to martin street, look to your right and you will see a rough looking walkway with a gate. Go down that walk way and about 20m down take a sharp left and walk down and that will take you under the bridge.

Edited by sam0

When you head down Joubert st ( the dead end street), the last street on your left is martin street. When you get to martin street, look to your right and you will see a rough looking walkway with a gate. Go down that walk way and about 20m down take a sharp left and walk down and that will take you under the bridge.

Sorry man, I was meant to point that at the other guy suggesting the hunters hill side. I heard its the better side to fish but I can't see a way down.

Sorry man, I was meant to point that at the other guy suggesting the hunters hill side. I heard its the better side to fish but I can't see a way down.

That's the hunters hill side I desribed. Been there a few times, but found it too crowded at the time so i left.