Little brake in the weather

jaysondanielgraham

With all reports saying that their was going to be a small window of opportunity for a fish last night. So me and my brother in law drive down to Windang not Knowing what to expect. Well we got there and it's blowing 20 kph winds and poring rain. What do we do? Let still fish I what Toni blurts out. So with the rain stinging our faces we star flicking away. In all we had a great night bagging 16 flattys and dropping about 10 which where over 45cm. All in all was a fun session that we had.

post-20633-0-27888300-1361778526_thumb.jpg

post-20633-0-02003500-1361778574_thumb.jpg

Edited by jaysondanielgraham

I bet if it was hailing, you would have just worn a stack-hat.

There's no holding you back mate.

Imagine if you DID win that boat ? The fish would have jumped into the boat just so they can sink you !

You're just amazing and that fishery is chockers full of flatties.

They may end up holding an Australian flattie fishing comp down there based on your results.

Well done jayson daniel graham.

The flatties you just slay-em !

Tony

looks like a cracker session and good rewards for the effort

If I wanted to take the kids for a land based flick down there, does anyone have any suggestions as to easy location to drive to and park?

Not after anyone's secret spot X, just somewhere the kids can enjoy themselves.

much appreciated

Tony

QFT

looks like a cracker session and good rewards for the effort

If I wanted to take the kids for a land based flick down there, does anyone have any suggestions as to easy location to drive to and park?

Not after anyone's secret spot X, just somewhere the kids can enjoy themselves.

much appreciated

There's plenty of spots down in windang in the daytime for kids to throw a line

I bet if it was hailing, you would have just worn a stack-hat.

There's no holding you back mate.

Imagine if you DID win that boat ? The fish would have jumped into the boat just so they can sink you !

You're just amazing and that fishery is chockers full of flatties.

They may end up holding an Australian flattie fishing comp down there based on your results.

Tony

Thanks Toni, mate I hope they hold a Australian Flattie Fishing comp their would so enter it. Yeah sucks not getting the boat but hay what can you do? Yeah mate that system is just full of fish and can't wait till winter and I will start targeting Jews again.

Took the kids for a dip in the channel between park and island on the south side yesterday, took a little spin outfit and a pumpkin gulp. Third cast got a lovely flatty, let her go was only there for a casual flick. Saw a guy get a hit from a whiting on a little prawn SP too. Wish people wouldn't kill little rays when they come as bycatch though- 3 dead ones left on sand with single stab hole in head- what is the point of that? Saving a hook? Easier to just cut them off.

Took the kids for a dip in the channel between park and island on the south side yesterday, took a little spin outfit and a pumpkin gulp. Third cast got a lovely flatty, let her go was only there for a casual flick. Saw a guy get a hit from a whiting on a little prawn SP too. Wish people wouldn't kill little rays when they come as bycatch though- 3 dead ones left on sand with single stab hole in head- what is the point of that? Saving a hook? Easier to just cut them off.

Good work on the fish mate glad you got a fish. Plenty down their and some cracking whiting. There is also some idiots that have no respect for our waterways or what calls it home.