help got a 11foot tinny

Guest stiffy

Guest stiffy

Hi Guys

i just my self a 11 foot tinny and would like to know any good spots where a can take it and have a bit of a good fish any ideas would be great

post-8420-0-58195800-1362110678_thumb.jpg

Great looking tinny mate, plenty of advice here if you can give us a bit more info;

• Location intending to fish, either local to you or areas you are willing to travel to.
  • target species etc.

Cheers

Choicebro

Guest stiffy

Hi guys sorry about that !! Ok i live at mount pritchard in sydney , i dont really care where i go as long as i can have fun, maybe up the central coast or down south georges river some where good where we can catch some flaties or whiting any help its my first boat so im new at this

Guest stiffy

Hi Guys

i just my self a 11 foot tinny and would like to know any good spots where a can take it and have a bit of a good fish any ideas would be great

Guest stiffy

Hi guys sorry about that !! Ok i live at mount pritchard in sydney , i dont really care where i go as long as i can have fun, maybe up the central coast or down south georges river some where good where we can catch some flaties or whiting any help its my first boat so im new at this

Try George's river any where from chipping norton down to como, Tom uglys bridge. I've caught flattie, bream trevally in there they also get Jewies in there. Normally I use soft plastics, and fresh bait normally pillies.

Guest stiffy

That's a great Tinny mate, if you ever head up to Gods Country on the central coast, there are plenty of spots up here. Noel[/quote

Where abouts is good up there ??

With an 8hp you'll have no trouble up here on the coast. Lots of ramps, some big and busy, some small and perfect for that size boat. Seeming you're new to boats then I suggest somewhere where you can try with comparative safety yet have a go at several species and methods.

So how about Woy Woy Inlet. There is a nice little ramp called Lot 7032 Woy Woy Road Woy Woy NSW (paste this address into google maps). Fish the turn of the tides and a couple of hours each side. Bring a bait trap and at high tide you can get poddy mullet for tempting a few flatties. The inlet is well protected from all but the worst weather and you can venture out into Woy Woy channel when you feel ready. There are bream and whiting taken on soft plastics and bait in the various bays and inlets. You will have mobile phone coverage in most of the inlet.

It's an easy drive from Sydney. Take the F3 to the Gosford exit. Turn right onto Woy Woy Road at the top of the hill at Kariong (after the shell servo). This will take you right to the ramp after a scenic drive and a few twists and turns down Bulls Hill. It's about 50 mins from the start of the F3 to the ramp.

With any small tinny, wear a life jacket, it's the law if you're in the boat by yourself but also good sense.

Edited by Testlab

Guest stiffy

Hey testlab

Thanks for that you know what im going to give it a try and im going to let you know how i went i might wait a few weeks before i go due to all this rain

Guest stiffy

Thanks guys i will try all ur spots and i will be safe all the time ? and i wont forget the bungs !!!

Guest stiffy

Hi, I thought I was the only Fishraider from Mt Pritchard. As st00ge said go to Chipping norton lake and get use to your boat then I would go to all the other places there are plenty to go to.

Steve

hey now there are 2 of us cool might have to go for a fish one day !!!!

thanks for that ill try it