Crunch Time.

Guest Jocool

When I originally made the decision to run in the elections, there was a great deal of interest shown in regards to help. :thumbsup:

It is time I started getting organised. What I am hoping to achieve is to have as many bodies at polling booths through out the Greenway electorate as I can possibly muster!

For those that don't know the boundaries of Greenway, follow this LINK, and it will take you to the description of the boundaries. To view a map of the electorate, check this LINK here.

According to the official paperwork I recieved, there are 43 polling booths through out the electorate. I want to at least cover the majors with a couple of people at each. Unless of course I get a massive offer of help :thumbsup: and then I can cover all of them.

I know I cant pay you guys what you are worth, but I am more than happy to take you all out for a feed at the end of the day. Wont be anything too flash, but it wont be maccas either! :nana: Mabye Pizzas for all! :thumbsup:

So if you feel you can help, even if its only a few hours through the course of the day, please let me know either through a reply to this post or send me a PM!

Cheers.

I would like to thank all those that have put their hand up to help, both on the site and via PM's. I would also like to thank those of you that have made donations. :thumbsup:

Not to put too fine a point on it or make it sound like I am not appreciative...But I need more!

I need more helpers, as I need to ideally cover 43 different locations. And I need more Money!

I know Money is a bit of a sticking point with most of us. We dont have enough to be throwing it around. I'm in the same boat. But I truly feel that the money I am spending, although I will never see it again, is money well spent. I truly think this election we can make a difference!

So I am pleading for anyone that can offer help...Please do so!

Hey Joe

Will you still remember me when your at the top mate

I actually have a positionf just for you in my new Ministry! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ministry?? sounds a bit church like?? who's gunna be the preist and who's gunna be the boy??

Well it stands to reason that I am the priest....You offering to be the boy Chris???? :confusuion: :confusuion: :P