sussex inlet easter holidays

jnr belmore tiger

hi all raiders,will be heading down to sussex for the easter break,as this is the first time im down there

does anyone know where and what kind of fishing is availible down there.will have acces to a 14ft tinnie for the weekend

plus will be looking for land based options,buy my main passion is beach fishing,any good surf beaches aroound thereto fish

thank you for any info

regards jason

Hey Jason,

I'm heading down St Georges Basin way on Easter Monday. I suggest that while you have the tinnie, explore the Basin. There's a few maps you can find online to help you suss out what fish are where.Sussex inlet beach and Berrara Beach are good. North end of Sussex Beach is protected from stiff nor'easters, or you could drive down to the south end and fish the entrance to Swan Lake. Another good alternative is to drive back to Bewong and fish Wandandian Creek for some good flatties, PM me if you want more info.

Cheers,

Nursie

ill be in the neighbourhood too ,heading early friday my first time down that way @ huskisson ,ill be takeing my light beach & Sp rod with me, leaving the boat at home :thumbdown: damn all the marine park zones are confusing. maybe a meetup & early sunrise beach fish might be the order of the day , :banana:

hi jasonorerswn that way at bendalong last week.everyone caught reddies outside.the drifters didnt do as well as the anchorers.a very good bite but dont know whether or how the moon phase will affect the bite.cheers wizza