Bait Board full of Squid and some fish for the table.

Basil D

Hi Anastasia,

So Basil is a DIFFERENT kind of groper ?

I'm just trying to decide if he is not an Eastern blue groper, then is he is either a western blue groper or a giant queensland groper (actually called groupers).

:clapping: Of course I know what you mean.....

Love the sense of humour in your response - very tongue-in-cheek...

I wonder why it took Basil so long to update his motor and get you into fishing and onto this forum.

Perhaps he was afraid of what your fishing results would do to his pride...

This is only a taste of things to come....

Keep those reports coming...

Tony

Hi Anastasia,

So Basil is a DIFFERENT kind of groper ?

I'm just trying to decide if he is not an Eastern blue groper, then is he is either a western blue groper or a giant queensland groper (actually called groupers).

:clapping: Of course I know what you mean.....

Love the sense of humour in your response - very tongue-in-cheek...

I wonder why it took Basil so long to update his motor and get you into fishing and onto this forum.

Perhaps he was afraid of what your fishing results would do to his pride...

This is only a taste of things to come....

Keep those reports coming...

Tony

I have to bite back :074: Hey Tony How come your missus is not registered yet :harhar:

I have to bite back :074: Hey Tony How come your missus is not registered yet :harhar:

Hey Basil,

My wife only had an interest in fishing when I first met her.

After she caught her first blackfish on her first trip on her first drift (while I was tutoring her - kinda like a guy tutors a woman at golf) - she decided that was enough fishing for her.

That day NOBODY caught a blackfish so she quit while she was ahead and no amount of calling for a rematch would get her out.

...and BOY did she RUB IT IN !

That was 20 years ago.....still no rematch...no grudge match....

But in the meantime, I was glad to get her away from my old rockfishing buddies on that day - they all looked at her like she was a chocolate cake....

People still do - including me !

She doesn't let me join her Face Book forum (even though I want to) but she also doesn't have an interest in fishing forums anyway.

She tolerates my fishing because she knows I need my fix and she wants her fresh fish as well....but my 5 YO daughter IS interested so she may have to become my decky some day.

My daughter has my physique (short stocky muscular) so she will pull up the anchor and winch the boat onto the trailer....when I can't do it anymore....

But if my daughter catches a fish bigger than me and rubs it in like her mum did to me, then I'm gonna buy an anchor winch and a trailer winch and my daughter can buy her OWN BOAT !

That's as good as it gets Basil...

Hi Tony, my wife started fishing with when we met and caught a thumping black fishas well, coincidence ay. But she loves fishing and to date has always shared my passion but gets very sick on the boat, these et's sea sick tablets are great, but dont expect to many posts from her I mean I talked her into joining the forum but she's not into posting all the time etc. As for my proud records I hope she beats them I wont mind. I hope you're daughter ends fishing with her proud daddy even when she's all grown up.