Botany

carloi27

Hi raiders my son and i went for a fish today havent been out for such a long time we had a grate day my son court his first flathead going 45cm i court a undersize trevally and snaper. we got back to the ramp and could not find the car keys we went for a walk to the car to see if they were there some one had found them and wedged them in the winch on the boat traila and covered them with an empty box there still is some honest people out there i like to thank that person that found them you saved my day .post-7921-0-22468600-1365940375_thumb.jpgpost-7921-0-72764600-1365940411_thumb.jpg

Hi guys yes i was crapping my pants when i could not find my keys thinking if my car was still there and how many lockes i have to change im glade there is still good people out there . For the fishing it is priceless the look and excitment on my boys face it is the best filling waching them get all excited

Great to see the little ones getting on the Bay,it's a fantastic fishery and i still have fond memories going out with my Dad in a little 10ft punt in the middle of the night powered by a dodgey inboard impeller motor catching flatties, and i'm sure your young bloke will be having the same good memories for years to come.Just check out that smile well done , and great work by that honest raider .