Wambie the goods again...

SMn

Wamberal gave 4 good fish again this evening.

1st up a 47cm Flathead my dad (visiting from the South Coast) scored on an unweighted ganged pillie. Every time he's up he scores off the beach, bloody legend with the Alvey 650a5.

2nd up was a small school shark, I got this on a paternoster rig - surf popper and ganged pillie - he took the pillie. Self release as the gang gave way, so I grabbed him by the tail and head and speared him back into the surf. I was using an Alvey 650e5.

3rd was fat little tailor, dad again on an unweighted pillie, measured in at 37cms.

4th was a stonker 41cm tailor I got on a slab of tailor I had ear marked for a jewie. The poor bugger swallowed the 8/0 circle I had on it and it was protruding from behind the 1st swim fin.

Cast out a tailor head, lots of little bites but no jewie... Oh well I have 2 fresh heads for tomorrow night and brilliant feed for tonight!

Cheers!post-24928-0-01942300-1366885367_thumb.jpg

Hahaha yeh mate had my son and daughter with us as well... Was a cracker I thought I got excited when I catch a fish, but to see the kids sprinting around doing a victory lap is something else!!!