Bream on Hard bodies

Kooks

Hey all,

Normally I'd trawl the post but I'm already out and about. The search on my phone is a bit clunky.

I've recently I've taken up the pursuit of bream on HBs and I'm hooked.

I'm after land based spots around inner west to chuck some hard bodies for bream. Lately I've been going to gladesville. I think it called tar on creek. It's worked a treat but want some more options.

What I think I need are some not too deep sand flats. What other option do I have with HBs?

I hope that makes sense. I hate typing on my phone.

Cheers kooks

Thanks for the help.

@kingfisger I'm only 5 minutes away from Hawthorn. I'd been there last year trying to catch poddies with my home made trap. I should have thought of that.

@ Swordie I'll look into H&C bay. I used to rid my bike down there when I was a kid.

@BloodKnot Where abouts are the flats? I think i spotted some on the southern/Western of the bridge.

Most of the area west of iron cove bridge that is accessible land based is shallow and is either sand flats some with weed beds or rocky flats. Try down around Rod Penninsular (the aquatic club) and the shore line on either side can be waded as well. Good for topwater fishing during the warmer months (just gone)

Blood Knot