Fishing log app

Scratchie

Hi guys,

After reading a few posts of people wanting to know if there's any good fishing apps out there, I think I've found one.

It's called "hooked on fishing mate". It's by #%$%^&(* who in his own right is a pro fisho.

It has the usual fishing requirements like, radar, swell etc. but it also has a fishing log that you can keep track of your catches, as well as an almanac button that predicts the best time of the day in your chosen area to fish. I find this amusing but am yet to try it. The almanac, is based on the best time, tide, moon phase and barometer!

Anything that helps land a good fish, I say!

Would like to hear your feedback if you have it already, or if it helps your fishing!

Cheers scratchie!!!

I wouldn't fork out the cash for that one.....hasn't been updated since last year so the tidal chart will be wrong.

Used it for a bit when i got the wife's iPhone (Jailbroken so i can test apps before i buy) and it was pretty bleh.

Ended up buying an app called fishing deluxe plus which is basically the same as the Hooked on but is updated regularly and is only a fraction the cost.

I wouldn't fork out the cash for that one.....hasn't been updated since last year so the tidal chart will be wrong.

Used it for a bit when i got the wife's iPhone (Jailbroken so i can test apps before i buy) and it was pretty bleh.

Ended up buying an app called fishing deluxe plus which is basically the same as the Hooked on but is updated regularly and is only a fraction the cost.

Thanks for the feedback champ!