Advice needed - Tairyo Nanospeed 662-2 review?

pittwaterfishing

Hi guys,

I was just wondering if anyone had some experience with this rod or nanospeeds in general. It is 6'6 and im not sure whether that will be a large factor as my last rod was the Catana 7' and i want something around that height. Any suggestions around the 100-200 price range? Mostly going to be landbased, from bream to hopefully pelagics. Also a reel to match it around 100-230 price range, 2500 reel.

Thanks.

Edited by pittwaterfishing

Hi guys,

I was just wondering if anyone had some experience with this rod or nanospeeds in general. It is 6'6 and im not sure whether that will be a large factor as my last rod was the Catana 7' and i want something around that height. Any suggestions around the 100-200 price range? Mostly going to be landbased, from bream to hopefully pelagics. Also a reel to match it around 100-230 price range, 2500 reel.

Thanks.

Sneaky fisho ey? ;-)

• 1 month later...

So what did you end up getting?

I've got a 5' nanospeed 2-4kg and only used it once or twice, need to get out more to use it. Anyway I love the action its got, I could cast lures all day I reckon. Now if only I would harden the *^%# up and get out this winter to have a flick.

Edited by General Zod