Nsw By-elections

The Fishing Party is calling interested persons who qualify to stand as Candidates in the Electorates of Maroubra, Marrickville and Macquarie Fields. Here is your chance to convey to the constituents of these electorates and the State your desire to see changes of policy by the major parties.

Every vote taken from these parties will cause them to rethink decisions.

It does not matter how small or how large the votes you get end up being as the very thought of losing votes will upset their agenda.

Interested persons can private email or ring me and I guarantee the confidentiality.

Bob Smith

TFP Chairman

sinali@bigpond.com

0265560338 0408434591

:1fishing1:

Edited by BOB_SMITH

Guest Jocool
Who do you direct people to vote for on your how to vote cards ? Obviously 1=TFP but who out of the majors comes next ?

Matt

60914[/snapback]

When I ran in the federal election, I directed my posts to Liberals. At that time, Labor wouldn't even give me the time of day. Liberal on the other hand were at least interested in what I had to say, and we shared a few common ideas. Louise Markus was all for cleaning out the local creeks and helping the aquatic life. Whereas Labor didn't give a stuff!

It all comes down to who will scratch your back AFTER the elections! My 1.5% vote may sound like crap, but in a field of 16 candidates it was a good showing. And when you consider that Liberals came in on a 1% margin, then you can see how the numbers begin to work in my favour! :biggrin2: