New boat but where to take it?

Michael Feeney

Hey guys,

its been a while since I have been on but just been so busy.

I have recently purchased 4.7m runabout and have used it a couple of times in St Georges Basin on the south coast. This is the first boat I have owned and I am having a great time with it. the only problem is I don't know where to take it. Obviously I will not be going outside fishing, but if anyone could give me some locations that produce nice fish I will hugely appreciate it. Willing to try and catch anything.

Thank you

Hey mate try Cowan creek launch from apple tree bay and fish the first couple of bays up the the river is dead calm most of the time. Got Jews and bream on blue/slimy mackerel from the fish shop lately. Also lake maqurie around the wangi holiday park for bream, trevaly, salmon it' easy to get away from chop and wind. Same bait.

Agree with the spots fishingscent has mentioned.

But why not take your boat out front?? Same size as mine and I take it everywhere! Just need to pick your days!

The more you drive it the more your confidence will grow.

Cheers scratchie!!!

Hey mate try Cowan creek launch from apple tree bay and fish the first couple of bays up the the river is dead calm most of the time. Got Jews and bream on blue/slimy mackerel from the fish shop lately. Also lake maqurie around the wangi holiday park for bream, trevaly, salmon it' easy to get away from chop and wind. Same bait.

Thanks ill try that when I get the chance. Really appreciate it