Afternoon trout fish

Jew Stalker

I have the day off work today and am wondering if anyone would like to come and have an afternoon fish for some trout in one of the dams.

I have fishraider on my phone so will check here regularly until I go in a couple of hours.

Luc.

I have the day off work today and am wondering if anyone would like to come and have an afternoon fish for some trout in one of the dams.

I have fishraider on my phone so will check here regularly until I go in a couple of hours.

Luc.

No, but thanks for the offer! Lol

Cheers scratchie!!!

Well, looks like the fishing trip is cancelled, the :wife: wants me to fix her car, I probably should though, she told me the other day, there is a strange "sound" coming from her car which she noticed a couple of days before. I took it for a run around the block... First place where I had to come to a full halt I feel "ggrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiindddddd". Seems as though she has worn down one side of her rear brakes to the steel. Got the new pads yesterday so I should probably consider putting them on. She is not allowed to drive it until I do so the stress levels are pretty high at the moment hehehe.

So much for a day off. :mattarello:

Luc.

Well, looks like the fishing trip is cancelled, the :wife: wants me to fix her car, I probably should though, she told me the other day, there is a strange "sound" coming from her car which she noticed a couple of days before. I took it for a run around the block... First place where I had to come to a full halt I feel "ggrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiindddddd". Seems as though she has worn down one side of her rear brakes to the steel. Got the new pads yesterday so I should probably consider putting them on. She is not allowed to drive it until I do so the stress levels are pretty high at the moment hehehe.

So much for a day off. :mattarello:

Luc.

Oh damn it luc, I changed my mind. Sounded good cos the wind up here is about 30knots!

Oh well maybe next time. Lol....

Cheers scratchie!!!